Is Regent Play a reliable casino?
Regent Play Casino is an international gaming site launched by Aspire Global International Ltd in 2018. Like its sister casinos, it has welcomed players from all regionsof the worldwide, including Europe, UK and Canada.
Regent Play: Trust and Security
Regent Play takes trust and security very seriously. When players wish to withdraw their winnings, they will be required to provide ID. This is to make sure they are who they say they are. Regent Play works hard to ensure that fraud and money laundering do not occur on its website. Players will need to provide at least one of the following IDs:
- A bank or utility statement not older than 3 months;
- Proof of address or statement not older than 6 months from the same account as a debit card used to deposit funds;
- A scan of the back and front of the debit card that was used or proof of ownership of an electronic wallet;
- A scan of an ID card, driver’s license or passport.
While all this data is sent to Regent Play, it will be secured by 128-bit SSL encryption technology. This technology is used to ensure that all sensitive data is securely transferred to Regent Play‘s secure server.
Where debit card and credit card transactions occur, they are processed by Aspire Global LTD.
Regent Play wants to tell its players that it is committed to CARE. CARE is the abbreviation of “Customers are really everything”. The dedicated customer service team is there from 8 am to midnight, 7 days a week. However, it is also advertised as being open from 6 am to 1 am. This is somewhat confusing, and hopefully Regent Play will update all areas of their website with the correct details.
Secure loyalty program on Regent Play
Regent Play has a really strong loyalty club for you. Just like other online casinos, it works in a fairly standard way, you earn reward points for every real money bet, then , you climb through levels for a host of gifts from the casino, just for playing.
Most games will give you 1 point for every $40 CAD wagered, although it is worth checking this in more detail on the Bonus Policy page . Each loyalty tier has a different redemption rate for your points, and you can track your points, rewards, and more from your player account. There are 7 levels:
- New member: You will benefit from an exchange rate of 35 points for $1 CAD, as well as a birthday bonus;
- Bronze: You will need to earn 10 points to reach this level, and it has a redemption rate of 30 points for CAD$1;
- Money: You need to earn 60 points to reach this level and your exchange rate will be 28 points for 1$CAD;
- Gold: You will need 350 points to reach this level and your points redemption rate will be 25 points for $1 CAD;
- Platinum: You need 1000 points to reach this level and will receive a redemption rate of 23 points for $1 CAD;
- Premium/Prestige: this is the first VIP level.